Lies of Omission

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

God's Mercenaries

As the first post on this new blog I thought it appropriate to explain a little about its purpose and point of view.

I have been deeply involved in one way or another in the fight for liberty the past decade and generally involved in the struggle since the late 1980's. I wrote a booklet called the Constitutionalist and while that helped some to understand the fight, it did not do enough. I have organized events in Washington DC, to no avail. I have written extensively about the legal case for the Constitution and against the tyrants in government and the tyranny has only picked up momentum.

All the while I have known deep down that it went further than some document scratched out by the founders in the heat of a Philadelphia summer.

Whether one believes in God, or not; believes in Jesus Christ, or not, America was created by those who did; who fled England in a quest for religious freedom. Yes, those arriving in Virginia a few decades before the Pilgrims sought commerce, but liberty and Christianity were entwined even with that endeavor.

We are a complicated nation, infused with the desire for liberty and wealth, relying on the grace of God to achieve it and to give us strength during the pursuit. Whether we acknowledge it or not; ask for it, or not, it is there.

Rightfully, we are all God's Mercenaries, sent into the world to tame all lands, to conquer His enemies, to defeat the tyrants of the world and to secure it for the meek. In any system, other than a capitalist republic, the meek are ground into meal for the pleasure of the tyrant. They are slaves and servants to the ruling class. Only in a capitalist republic are the meek allowed to rise to the top tier of society by means of hard work and innovation. Capitalism provides the means and God provides the path.

It has become clear to me over the past several months that resistance without the support of God is futile. The fight for religious freedom is as important as the fight for individual freedom. The true fight is against the tyrants and the misery that accompanies them.

America must reclaim its liberty to do the work of the Lord.


25 comments:

  1. So very glad to know that you are OK and happy to see words from you at long last. Welcome back brother. -55six

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Happy to see you found the new place, I am not publicizing it much, but I knew Brock felt the same as I do. I had to find a way to act and write and to distance myself from those who might have been hurt by my actions.

      Delete
    2. TL, we all are simply finding our way in this current point in time. We all have things we do for a season and TL In Exile had said everything that could be said. Here is hoping Christian Mercenary says all that needs to be said as well.

      Delete
    3. Good to see you live and kickin', TL.
      You have been missed.
      And although I am a HIGHLY flawed Christian, I agree with what you say above.

      Delete
    4. Welcome back TL. Have been hard at work in my little corner. Your encouragement and insight are welcome and needed

      Delete
    5. Thank you for the welcome.
      Mr. Zoomie, we are all flawed, some highly, including myself. Perfection is not an option in this life. I have accepted that being flawed is no reason to deny my faith, but rather a reason to proclaim it. And when my flaws are pointed out by those who have heard my profession, I am forced to confront them again and again.

      Delete
  2. Good to hear from you my friend. Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, well, well. Good to see ya back.

    Nice piece. I've always understood it. But more than a few don't through ignorance or rejection. I'm sure you'll be hearing from them soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm good with that. Good to see you Alan.

      Delete
  4. Welcome back, brother, and God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wraith. Good to see you as well.

      Delete
  5. Amen, brother! Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you back!

    We all need to remember that without God, our endeavors are for not.

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete
  7. With Christ all things are possible! Glad tidings indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thought they had you for good. Glad to see you back in the game. By the way, how is Danny boy these days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet. Danny has been playing with things he should not.

      Delete
  9. Looking forward to more thought provoking commentary, T.L. Like Zoomie, I am a flawed work in progress and a man with certain unalienable rights to keep. Welcome back, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back, T.L. I missed you, and I think obviously we missed you. Now let's get to work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hallelujah!
    Ditto, all the welcome backs above. Nearly every day I've checked back at your sign off on April 20th at Exile...
    And finally I was rewarded with your return, I've been praying for you.

    III
    Resist
    VICTOR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your dedication, Victor. I am happy to see so many stop by. It is humbling.

      Delete
  12. Can't keep a good man down. Welcome back. Your writings and insight have been missed. Looking forward to reading more in the near future. Whatever happens, we know the ending. God wins.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a published and produced writer, a novelist, a freelance writer, a playwright and blogger.