We need help to complete this important documentary on media bias. T.L. Davis

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I Pledge Allegiance To...Something

The grievances against this government are clear and appropriate. They are embraced by the wide diversity of the American people of all races. They can be heard in coffee shops, bars, hardware stores, grocery stores and barber shops; places that the American elite do not go. The grievances are openly aired without even the whispers of conspiracy.

What is the purpose of a Department of Homeland Security, encompassing almost every federal agency and even local police and emergency agencies, if defending the homeland is of little concern? It is known that jihadists intend to enter the nation through the southern boundary. It is known that jihadists are entering as Syrian refugees. What is the purpose of the Department of Homeland Security if not to prevent these people from entering?

There seems to be a faux government, with all of the insignia and weapons of a legitimate authority without being able to perform their duties. They simply exist as Hollywood extras, occupying space without function.

The people are caught in a moment of transition. Their government has abandoned its own legitimacy and having exceeded their legitimate roles they now run amok. To resist them is still a crime, but their actions are criminal. The president continues to break the laws of the land (at this moment by failing to reveal all aspects of the Iran nuclear deal to congress and the American people) with impunity. He has committed numerous impeachable acts without remorse or even humility, but with pride and arrogance. He is a leader unafraid of the opposition, unafraid of the law, unafraid of the people. He has become a tyrant with a shrug of acceptance, leaving the citizens to wonder what will come next. Will not the next president act exactly as this one? Is there no relief in sight? Is this the new America?

Yes, it is. We are no longer a nation of laws, we are a nation of personalities; in effect a monarchy.

This has been calculated, orchestrated and completed.

In the air now is another election. Who would we vote for? We are no longer voting for a representative, senator or president, we are voting for a king. A person who, in either benevolence or malevolence, our leader, our king. We are voting for a person who can, if so inclined, imprison the opposition.

By importing aliens who have no expectation of liberty or freedom and value neither, we are packing the electorate with enemies of this nation, or at least of what it was, of what the Constitution designed. Enemies of political processes that have been the American tradition. We have gone too far in this evolution of America to find our way back to the Constitutional values of laws ruling over even the most powerful.

So, if we are no longer citizens of anything, what are we? What are you? Where does your allegiance lie? There is no America, so there is no U.S. military.

At Western Rifle Shooters there was a post, a blunt observation of the liberty movement, of the resistance, where the author claimed "Professional Soldier" status and berated the citizen as a bunch of armed thugs. I have, since reading that post, thought long and hard on it. How is it that this professional soldier sees himself above the rabble while he remains loyal to a political authority that ceases to exist? Is he unaware that he is simply a mercenary? That he is simply fighting for his king and does not have the backing and support of the American citizen? Yes, we support our military, but at this point in history, that would be the same as supporting an invading army.

I don't doubt the patriotism of the American soldier, I just question their ability to comprehend the changes that have taken place in the past few years. They have not been following the ball and have merely defaulted to obedience to their superiors as a sign of patriotism, without understanding that their superiors are not patriotic, but rather revolutionaries who have completed the coup. They fail to comprehend their new status as revolutionaries, because the revolution went on without a single battle. It was a forfeiture completed with the stroke of a pen, between elites at the highest levels of government. They simply decided to be something other than a Constitutional Republic and decided to be a kingdom, or at least an oligarchy.

While these soldiers continue to play with the republic's toys and plot against the defenders of the republic, they assure themselves that they are loyal. They ask only "to whom?" not "to what?"

The nuances of legitimate authority escape them and we pay for their inability to discern the difference. SFC Barry laughed at the idea that there could be a citizen resistance. He'll get a chance to see how wrong he is when the jihadists decide that it is time to revolutionize America once again.


  1. Whether or not anyone - SFC, or otherwise - believes that there is a citizen resistance, there is. And will be, as long as I draw breath. And, I know I am not alone. Far from it, I believe.
    I'm sure many of the 'tools' of TPTB are younger, stronger, faster, etc.... but they would perhaps do well to remember:
    "youth and skill is (sometimes...) no match for old age and treachery....) Grandpa S.

  2. I am the son of a logger and saw miller. I remember growing up going to work with my father. Some days I just took my fishing pole and found native trout in the nearby creeks. Other times I took my pellet gun or my single shot 22 and tried to hunt a little or just target practice. On some jobs my father took his draft teams in to move logs where they could not bring in skidders and he would often tell me to drive the team to the yard at the end of the day. I would run along behind the team yelling Gee & Haw thinking I was in charge of the world while never realizing that the team new exactly where they were going and where the yard was and the shed where they could get their grain.

    I remember sitting with my father's logging crew at the end of the day because I loved feeling like part of the crew and listening to their chatter about the day. More than once one of the younger crew members would comment about how my father more than twice their age had out cut them that day and every time they turned around they could see my father just sitting on a stump either smoking his corn cob pipe or tapping it out getting ready to fill it. He would just smile and say maybe when they got to be his age they will have figured out to get done what needs to be done.

    All that doesn't mean much except I can tell you this. I am not and have not been a soldier. I am a man who just wants to be left alone. I have paid my taxes and minded my own business. I have voted and each time hoped that if we could just get the right candidate elected that we could turn this ship around. That is the biggest lie that has been sold to the citizens of this country for years. I will vote no more and will not play the game of hope and change for either party for their is no difference between the two.

    I am quite a few years older now than my father was in the above mentioned story but his words still ring true. I think many of us this age Grandpa S have figured out how to get done what needs to be done. Just waiting on when it needs to be done and we will still need to walk in the Light when confronting the Darkness...

  3. I shared your thoughts as I read the Professional Soldier's comments, and laughed as I turned the page......

  4. “What is the purpose of a Department of Homeland Security”

    To enslave.

  5. We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these Rights are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. We unite to defend each person from any who would deprive them of what is rightfully theirs. We prosper by can-do attitude, diligence, continuous learning, and trustworthiness. We do these things out of love for our fellow man, as our Creator commanded, "Love one another."


About Me

My photo
I am a published and produced writer, a novelist, a freelance writer, a playwright and blogger.