We need help to complete this important documentary on media bias. T.L. Davis

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

So You Know

It is difficult for me to witness the death of my nation; the death of liberty. The recollection of those days in the late 60's and 70's when a person could walk out on their property and do as they please, without fear of being reported for failure to recycle, or some such idiocy as we encounter daily in America today, remain as banners of freedom in my mind. For those who have never felt the liberty of a low-technology state cannot know what I mean by "liberty."

For all of the technological advances that have led to the 24/7 surveillance of our daily lives, there has been no decrease in crime, no decrease in terror threats. If increased security is not a by product of the sacrifice of liberty, then liberty is sacrificed for no reason at all, but to feed the ambitions of the totalitarians.

It is easy to criticize me for growing disgusted with the talk of this movement and the inaction in the face of absolute surrender to the forces of evil that seek the total destruction of liberty. Yes, I have gotten so fed up with it that I chose to discontinue this blog, but have been encouraged to return. Despite my detractors, there are those who value my point of view and find their opinions voiced on this blog.

I get nothing from my posts beyond the temporary satisfaction of having expressed a frustration that I know others share. Perhaps I provide some insight, or inspiration to others. Were it not for that, I would disappear from the discussion. Since my post Hard Truths and Adios I have written very little and only when I have been encouraged to voice my opinion, or to highlight an event. In the above post I was voicing the frustration that nothing will change and doubt that my voice will have any impact on the outcome. That I have occasionally found something else to write about has been seized upon by some in this community as an insincerity to my decision to back out of the daily discussion. They find in that some instability. Okay. If fault is what they choose to find, it is here.

This is why this movement has done very little to affect the conditions under which we survive, why this nation cannot count on us for the defense of liberty. At least those who focus on survival, rather than defense of liberty have the right focus. My efforts toward mere survival have been well placed. I have no fear that my tribe will survive, but that is all. They will not be able to help secure liberty or to defend the our rights, not ours and not yours.

My purpose in starting first TL in Exile and later Christian Mercenary were to highlight first the violations of the Constitution by government officials and the danger that presented to liberty. It was to expose the violation and to educate the readers on those particular clauses of the Constitution that were being violated. I went so far as to write The Constitutionalist to make the points clear that I thought would result in further resistance to the agenda of the federal government. For several years it felt as if progress was being made.

Then it stopped. Events came and went without much disturbance. The actions of the government became more and more egregious, but instead of inspiring this liberty movement toward action, it lead only to greater explanations of inaction.

The only thing I can say that I helped to inspire that has had any success whatsoever is the impulse toward PatCons. These events have brought local people together to produce tribes and to even link these tribes together with militias to create mutual defense agreements.

So, just to be clear, I have rarely returned to this blog to write and I have written only infrequently in the past year. To the degree that has bothered some of you, I apologize.

However, I reserve the right to comment on society as I see fit.

My work to resist the socialization and destabilization of our political system will not stop. My next efforts will be of a more direct nature. I have submitted the plan to a few trusted individuals for consideration and await their response. This does not mean that I will never again post on this blog, for those who seek that assurance.

During the days of chaos that surely await the next economic catastrophe, I will be available to help provide continuity of communication through the efforts I am making at present. I hope there will be some other patriots with whom to communicate. Perhaps when the hoards of jihadists team up with our military to exterminate those evil Constitutionalists there will be some resistance. Who knows?


  1. Well I for one am always glad to see you post again for whatever reason. I always look forward to your opinion on things.

    As for the lack of resistance as you see it, we have never agreed on that small point completely. I see Resistance growing all the time. Yes I agree our ancestors would be fighting by now but things are a bit different this time around. The road block to armed resistance in this day and age by an armed citizenry is about 1000 times greater than it has ever been in history. It isn't just the munitions or training side of things either it's frankly FIAT money and central banking. Never before in history has a population had to contend with a tyrannical government that simply cannot go broke. Until that situation changes I doubt we will ever see any real armed resistance and certainly none that would be successful to any real degree. Only small victories will be available to us.

    Also there is the fact that it really looks like the same tyrannical government is in the process of doing itself in anyway. In so many ways my point of view seems to mirror that of Wellington napping on the hill above Salamanca watching the French maneuver around and just knowing they were about to put their own head in the noose. There is so much evidence that points to the fact that we can actually out last the very tyranny we see closing in on us. The government has over extended itself and even the various groups that once supported it's agenda are rebelling against it.

    1. the "times" makes the "movement", and leaders are out ahead of the troops, at least before obamy's leading from behind. Anyway, we prepare; hopefully Vets and others organize their basic infrastructures. Once the economic primer sets off, then TSHTF across all classes, all regions, all of us.
      The "basics" of food, and self defense had better be in place, hold steady a tsunami is coming. If you desire "change" you will have it, in spades.
      Local resistance to Feral Tyranny should always occur, as skirmishing before all hell breaks loose. The Ferals will be overwhelmed by the sheer size of the economic disaster, holding only a few key military installations and regional cities. Anarchy will reign as the fields are turned over and then Liberty hopefully can be be replanted in fresh soil. Who knows? No one, but postulate your own future and prepare for it.

  2. REMEMBER Sam & Frodo.

    It isn't over yet.

  3. Quite a few people realized that it wasn't going to happen without violence, resigned themselves to that, and became grey men to prepare.

    1. Many of us joined movements to look to broader interests and to family, clan, race such as Northwest Front to counter such organizations as La Raza. We Greymen are legion.

  4. I am glad you are back. I understand your frustrations. The only win and that was temporary and that was the opening of the Jarbidge road in Northern Elko County Nevada. I wish we had more, but maybe next year.

  5. Elijah got discouraged too, ran in fear from the wrath of Jezebel, because he was human. Humans have a limit to how much stress and adversity they can handle (without GOD, that is). But Elijah did not give up. He retreated, regrouped, re-communed with his Lord, and then, when he was told to get back in the fight, he did. Feel discouraged, and pray. Be hungry and lay down to rest. GOD will send angels to minister to you, until HE needs you back in the fight. So be like Elijah, be like Paul, run the good race. I am very uplifted to read your thoughts and comments here.

    1. Excellent advice for the Storm already upon us.

      Acknowledge God, take the next right step, and be hope and encouragement to those around you.

  6. The central government can never ``run out of money,'' but they certainly can ``go broke.'' That will happen as soon as they can no longer get folks to use the ``money'' they print.

    1. Precisely, but to put this in perspective: The Vietnamese Piaster was still being accepted, although at a tremendous discount, on April 30, 1975 in Saigon.

  7. T.L. - I'm glad your well and still giving your input on the developing gray state. Your writings are something I go back to for some insight and perspective on what is happening in our country and who is doing it.

    There is this assumption out there on some of the III blogs that "not enough people are out there preparing".... I call horse poop.

    Every nationally televised coverage of a high-profile shooting has caused what? - People to buy more guns. It's not a small number of people that have gone out to buy these tools against tyranny. It's a huge number - EVERY time.. That means there are people, who don't even read our blogs, that see what is coming down the pipe and are making preparations on their own. They see similarities between history and our current world.

    There is also the assumption that people inside the system will just go-along-to-get-along. It's the wrong assumption. A good portion of the fighting, will be inside the system as much as it is on the outside... Fight progressives with they're own tactics.

    The fight against tyrants is not over. It's only just starting.

    1. Yep! the Battle has been going on for Millennia.

      God wins in the end!

      Get right with Him.

  8. Black Mountain Rangers have your back.


  9. What I have read, seen and heard only brings me to the position of shut the fuck up and terminate with extreme prejudice, then carry on smartly...

  10. Hang in there T.L. We're there with you.

    Alamance County Rangers

    1. Eric: I haven't received your fee for PATCON yet.........?

  11. Due to the drama most blogs create, I am going out on a limb here to say that there are most likely more preppers/survivalists tribes out there than we care to realize that purposely choose not to get online and participate in the arena of public opinion and sometimes fact.
    I have always found your writings to be enlightening and to the point. Thank you, T.L. for decision to stick your toe back in the water... no matter how murky it its at times.

  12. TL, Your frustration is not only evident , but clearly justified. But in the end remember this: You chose to do something. There are those that will never do anything to try and change the game, but you are not one of them. Do I think that you are totally correct in your assessment? Maybe not entirely. Trust me when I say that I have the same feelings that you do, but I also think that the fight is on more fronts than you realize. You say that you were called back to write and there is a reason. It is the radicals among movements who inspire the timid.Will you inspire them to battle? No, but you will inspire them to do and think and say things that they normally wouldn't. But It isn't the radicals in the end that are the revolution. It is the normal Joe, the average citizen, the masses who have finally had enough that comprise the millions in the streets. But they need someone to lead them there. They need to know that there is someone with enough balls to do the tough work ahead of them. This isn't something that happens overnight; it is something that needs to permeate the fabric of our society before it gets there. It needs to be at the point where everyone knows that the Govt. and everything i does is a sham and it is getting there. Keep speaking TL, keep speaking., your voice is needed.

  13. 11. Cana – The First Sign

    Mary, Mother of Jesus speaks:

    No time to waste. Do not delay. Do not say, “Let us see if all of this happens as Our Lady has said”. Is not my word firm? Do I not speak to prepare my children? Others might question but my children must believe.
    The weeks ahead are very important. They are not to be wasted in idle speculation. In the coming days, I will tell you exactly what you need to know. These will be very special words. Set your wild imaginings aside and ponder my words.
    First, you must walk very closely with me, much closer than you have ever been. These weeks are filled with my greatest favors, especially for those who understand and believe. Do not omit your rosary. In those moments I will come, meet you and give you light.
    Second, the collapse will not come out of the blue. The signs of economic difficulties have already appeared. The experts study the trends and try to explain the causes. However, although the collapse will certainly be due to human causes, what will happen cannot be forecasted by human experts. Their minds do not see the extent to which the economic structures have been weakened nor can they predict the responses to the initial difficulties. All that you need to know is that an economic collapse will take place while the Holy Father is in the United States.
    Third, I have deliberately brought him to these shores so that the events will be associated with his visit. This is my clear sign of the role of the Holy Father and of the Catholic Church in the reconstruction of society and of God’s saving actions for the human race.
    Fourth, this collapse and the presence of the Holy Father are only the beginning of the events. The collapse is Satan’s action and the Holy Father’s presence is my action. These actual events will show what I have been saying during these years of the locutions. The present world events are just the manifestations of the unseen battle being waged by Satan against the kingdom of Jesus. Because the world has lost faith in Jesus’ kingdom, it cannot understand or explain what is going on. Even worse, the world aids and abets Satan and, by past decisions, has brought on this collapse.
    Even when the events happen exactly as I have said, many will still not believe my words. However, millions of people (of all faiths) will begin to believe. The events will be like Cana of Galilee, the first of Jesus’ signs which helped his disciples to believe in him. Such will be the events when the Holy Father is in America. I have deliberately brought the Holy Father to America so all the world will see my sign.

    If you are so inclined, go to and read all of the “Recent Messages” listed in the column on the right. These provide the context for this subject

  14. Time has slowed to a crawl. The truck is headed for the edge of the abyss, going 70, and seconds are scrabbling by like hours. We can all see the edge and the end. There's no avoiding it. So writing about how x and y have been betrayed, letting in a and b, escalating c and d, just feels like tweedle-dum tweedle-dee. For the past year I've felt that nothing can now be done policy-wise in government circles, the game's over. People should focus now on putting in place the means of survival for the next 90 days after things get sporty.

  15. TL,

    Many have reached the same crossroads as you. When the time comes, me and mine will take the fork towards the sound of the guns.

    In the meantime, we prep, and train, work on tradeskills and tradecraft, we network and make threat assessments.

    We take time to enjoy this quiet moment before the storm, we love our families and laugh with our friends. We work and play and live.

    All while building local defenses and homesteads. When the time comes, rest assured the Hill Folk of WV and southern OH will acquit ourselves well.

    And know we always have bunks here for you and your kin.
    Montani Semper Liberi, Brother

  16. I'm somewhat reluctant to inform of this as it will not be well received, but the mindset which embraces the collectivist idea of "our political system" (as opposed to TJ's definition of rightful liberty), is exactly that which leads inexorably to socialization of same. It is obvious as can be.

    What fellowship hath light, with darkness?

  17. TL, I had a sort of “experience” last night. I would not call it a vision, but a realization given by the Holy Spirit after a long drought self-caused by me. While impossible to fully explain, the reality of evil as an actual entity in the collapse of the FUSA and the world was made fully apparent to me.

    I don’t mean simply that there are evil men in positions of power, or that evil is done and endorsed by the state. What I mean is that actual evil, blackness, as an intelligent cognizant creature, is operating with virtual impunity in this earth. People have abandoned their only power against such by becoming agnostic in their beliefs or simply embracing the physical “resistance” to tyranny without the dependence on God such resistance requires for success. I was guilty of the latter, abandoning my Lord (spiritually and mentally) for plans, weapons and mindset alone.

    We face certain destruction without the dependence upon Christ and our Holy Father. We by our attitudes and willingness to submit to our Lord need necessarily shrink, then He is magnified. When we give the outcome of the battle to Him and realize it is ours to simply stand, He works on our behalf. We are missing this. We cannot restore anything to this land without understanding and operating in this truth.

    What we are witnessing I believe is not the end of all, but the beginning of a very dark quarter in a serious conflict between actual malevolence (as a being) and Light (Christ). We stand on the edge of a blade, and could fall to either side. Please join me in praying specifically for people to return to dependence on God FIRST, to be holy in their pursuits and unchanging in their willingness to submit to Christ first before their vows to be warriors for Liberty.

    North Carolina is FULL of genuinely good people, imagine what God could do if we simply turned our war painted faces to Him as our General. The Warring Christ who vanquishes evil with the blade of his Word and Who does not falter or mis-step. We can experience victory and true Liberty, but not in our own actions and objects. -55six

    1. My next post was in response to your wise counsel.

    2. Was not me brother. I was knocked off my feet by this when I should have never forgotten it. Praying for you. -Paul (55six)

  18. I do not know if you ever read late posts to your writings but in reading your thoughts over a long period of time, I have (for one) taken note and 'made arraignments'. I ask what can one person do? and my answer has been (beginning sometime in 2008 to begin learning/doing and squirreling away the necessary items to maintain self and those close around me - to that end, I take it deadly serious but the real concern of mine is (living in a small out of the way very rural community) is finding like minded folks. Seems cognitive dissonance is alive and well with the majority of people and to that end in this day and age presents a danger discussing the pending disaster (both politically and economic) that we are witnessing. I have found it somewhat easier to, 1) keep my mouth shut, 2) keep learning/preparing and most important 3) keep asking myself 'what if'?


About Me

My photo
I am a published and produced writer, a novelist, a freelance writer, a playwright and blogger.