Lies of Omission

Friday, November 27, 2015

A Patriot Needs Your Help

I don't pretend to know the specifics, but I know Wirecutter and if he has been hit with a specious lawsuit and/or complaints, I will support him. I would suggest visiting his site and this one to help out, if you have the funds.


No, I am not interested in the circular firing squad of this Patriot/Liberty/III community. The biggest disappointment I have experienced has been with these internecine squabbles, but when lawsuits are filed and legal representation is required, I believe in helping out.


I will tell you all that Wirecutter is a good man and I don't believe he is guilty of anything.


But, this goes much deeper than just that. This is indicative of this community. There are those who will not help others, because they disagree with them. There are those who hold grudges to the detriment of the whole community. There are those whose hatred debilitates the efforts of everyone else. It angers me, because we neuter ourselves with these petty, egotistical tantrums.


Mostly, I hate it because it demonstrates to our enemies that we are weak and immature as an organization and that sets us back a decade.

7 comments:

  1. Kerodin(not his real name) IS NOT a "patriot" he is a convicted professional career criminal. "Holly Kerodin" (not her real name) filed a false complaint on Kenny Lane in order to "SWAT" him as they have REPETEDLY done to anyone looking to closely at their criminal activates. THEY ARE NOT "PATRIOTS" but criminals who tried to commandeer the III% in order to steal money and sow discord. They are scum-cockroaches , that need to revisit the prison cells that they both know so well. ----Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for making my point, now we can all argue about whether or not the Kerodins are patriots or criminals and waste a lot of energy in that debate rather than what we should be doing, which is focusing on our own AO's and helping each other.

      Delete
  2. " Mostly, I hate it because it demonstrates to our enemies that we are weak and immature as an organization and that sets us back a decade. " Not just enemies , but a large body of people who might be inclined to support if only some maturity was shown , but as for now will stand back .. far back from the kerfluffles .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. They pulled the post down as they reached their goal.

      Delete
  4. T.L. there are many of us out there that donated before the stop button was pushed and many more willing that heard the call to late. Be comforted in the knowledge that many others still care and are willing to participate.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a published and produced writer, a novelist, a freelance writer, a playwright and blogger.