We need help to complete this important documentary on media bias. T.L. Davis

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Just In

I rarely engage in asking readers of this blog to do things. I assume they have enough sense to do so on their own and I am not a leader. However, it has come to my attention that Mike Vanderboegh is accepting, not asking, but accepting appreciation from those who call themselves Three Percenters and Second Amendment activists. As you will see in the post I have linked here, David Codrea, has put in a request for those of us who have benefited from the formation of the Three Percenters send, in one way or another, "appreciation funds" to Mike as he in need.

I don't care what differences you might have had with Mike in the past. I do not accept or encourage the divisions in this community. I know that he has lent credibility to this patriot/liberty movement through his stalwart actions, like them or not. I will be happy to do as I have asked you to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a published and produced writer, a novelist, a freelance writer, a playwright and blogger.