Lies of Omission

Lies of Omission
An Amazing Documentary

Andrea Shea King

Media Appearance

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

My Line

As we gather for Christmas, we must also recognize that it is a dying tradition. Our culture is on the decline, because we have not heeded the words of our founders and defended our liberties with steadfast defiance of law. For all of these years I have worked (and will continue to work) to strengthen the minds around me. I ask the reader to give me the benefit of the doubt when I say my mind is strong. I know what must eventually be done. But, it must be done alone.


We are all known, the authorities infiltrate our groups and our plans are known to them. Even when spoken in the hushed silence of the woods, our oaths are heard. The fact very simply is this: if you are speaking to someone and you are not the fed informer, the other person is. Now, maybe that is not an absolute, but in one's thoughts, it must be. So, while I appreciate the great groups that have been formed across the nation and the immense amount of training that has taken place, in the end it comes down to each individual and whether they are committed to defending this nation from its enemies, or not.


We have kept our powder dry for decades, waiting. It is to our great restraint that we have not leapt too early or spend our lives needlessly, but that will not always be the case. We have elected Donald Trump as a nationalist to oppose the globalist schemes of Hillary Clinton and George Soros. So, we watch to see what will happen. Will Trump drain the swamp; will he reinstitute the rule of law; will he reinvigorate our military; will he defend the borders and deport those bent on the destruction of our culture? These are questions that will be answered in the future, but none of this will be done without a fight, either political, physical or both. Understand, most of the Republicans he needs to rely on in Congress are globalists and will not help him dismantle the Obama constructs they helped to build.


I hope that when the atrocities occurring in Britain, Germany, France and others visit us on these shores that we will mind our oaths to each other and face the troubles with strength and self sacrifice. I have often been asked what I have DONE and I don't like rising to that taunt, but sometimes I do. Any number of people can attest to the fact that I have devoted tens of thousands of dollars to convince those around me to make some commitments to liberty. Many have and many more will and some didn't need me at all. But, I don't have any doubt about my commitment, even if others do. There have been several times I have charged off in defense of something only to be dissuaded by those "in charge." I respected their wishes and I have also been mostly abandoned when I needed the support of the community.


So, now I will give you my line in the sand. When I am faced with the prospect of defending my wife and daughter from the clutches of Islam or the "refugees" sent here to carry out the same deeds as they are perpetrating in Europe, I will not wait for the politically correct police to do my work. How and when I make the determination that I must take action to protect my family is up to me and me alone. If I am called upon, I will respond. Because this is not just a personal war, it is a war for our culture and those sworn to defend us have abdicated their responsibility in favor of "good press" and re-election. Our police have waited for attacks to be launched before rooting out violent illegal aliens and have tolerated "no go" zones in Michigan and Minnesota. They have allowed camps to be established where jihadists wait for their signal to wage war on America, on the citizens of the nation.


Nothing in the recent history of this nation leads me to believe that the police, or the politicians behind them will allow the necessary purge of these undesirables, these enemy fighters among us and it will be left to us and our oaths. I will view it as my duty. It bothers me that the whole apparatus of civil governments are designed specifically to do this sort of work, but have instead morphed into tax collection agencies against the people. Of course, their timid reaction to these threats are inspired and approved of by the globalist press and politically correct imbeciles populating our nation, but those forces carry no weight with me.


Right now, the battle is against the fake news media that defends and protects the actions of jihadists and their abettors among us. Exposing them or their lies and lies of omission is my current crusade against the globalist threat, but depending on how the Trump Administration deals with Obama's last desecration the Constitution, I might be forced to shift gears and embrace my obligation us and ours.

19 comments:

  1. via Mike at Cold Fury... So it goes...

    Quote of the year

    Or century. Or, hell, millennium.


    Whether we like it or not, this war will end when the last mohammedan is strangled with the guts of the last liberal.

    Pretty much, yeah. Because, in both cases, they will never, ever stop. They will have to BE stopped.


    Sawman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if we don't have Brothers beside and behind us they will not be stopped because they don't care how many of their side is killed to further their cause...So they can take 10 to 1 losses if we are fighting them by ourselves...

      Delete
  2. If we don't band together then all we will be is flashbulbs going off one by one...Unless you think you can take on an army of jihadist by yourself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you there, but of those at Malhuer, 50% were fed informants and would have turned their weapons against the others. I don't respect the feds for a lot, but they are great at infiltrating our groups. I'd rather be a flashbulb than imprisoned before I can even go off.

      Delete
    2. Yea that's one of the biggest problems when everyone is from everywhere and there is no one you can trust because you don't know how they live day to day...

      Delete
    3. You're spot on about us banding together,however,as T.L. Davis pointed out-Malheur
      had 50% fed/state informants.
      We've gotta trust a few people or the continuing musloid invaders are gonna hand our asses to us.
      I believe that those of us who have been in contact for at least a few years will fare much better than the 50% .gov inc. "informant" rate.
      We're going to make the move out your way in one trip. It's gonna take a construction type trailer
      full of all my tools and whatever else can fit,plus the wife driving her mini van pulling a small U-haul trailer.
      We're only going to move the few pieces of furniture that came from grandparents-we'll have a yard sale to get rid of the rest.
      The rest of the stuff we're moving...

      Hunting and fishing gear,clothes,my chef's knives/tools,cookbooks,all my cast iron,a few big stockpots-5,10,and 15 gallon.
      Plus a bunch of food.
      I'm trying to get out of here by middle of summer.

      Delete
    4. Well I will have work and housing lined up for ya Brother...

      Delete
  3. You are correct in both your post Lineman. Glad your Longitude and Latitude are close to mine. Continue to prep and train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would start by finding and fixing the enemy by going here: http://www.westernjournalism.com/22-islamic-terrorist-camps-us/ and here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_the_United_States for list of mosques by state and develop plans accordingly....we too, have options....
    Michael Collins....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing against you lineman, but the first one who says "let's organize", is the one I'm most wary of (although I agree it is needed). I Just moved here a few years ago and have trust issues. So I may need to remain family focused and wait for the time when pretenses don't matter, but by then, will it be too late?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not really about organization it's about living as neighbors so you know who to trust and who to stay away from... I'm about Building Community which is what all our focus should be on right now because in the end it will always be about local, local, local...

      Delete
    2. WORD! Maybe I should begin watching and taking notes. Thanks for your reply.

      Delete
  6. Hi TL,

    I'm posting the link to a story that Dan Simmons wrote a while back as it bears directly on what is being discussed here.

    Message From A Time Traveller
    http://www.dansimmons.com/news/message/2006_04.htm

    Here's a peek:

    "“I came back for my own purposes,” said the Time Traveler, looking around my booklined study. “I chose you to talk to because it was . . . convenient. And I don’t want you to do a goddamned thing. There’s nothing you can do. But relax . . . we’re not going to be talking about personal things. Such as, say, the year, day, and hour of your death. I don’t even know that sort of trivial information, although I could look it up quickly enough. You can release that white-knuckled grip you have on the edge of your desk.”

    I tried to relax. “What do you want to talk about?” I said.

    “The Century War,” said the Time Traveler.

    I blinked and tried to remember some history. “You mean the Hundred Year War? Fifteenth Century? Fourteenth? Sometime around there. Between . . . France and England? Henry V? Kenneth Branagh? Or was it . . .”

    “I mean the Century War with Islam,” interrupted the Time Traveler. “Your future. Everyone’s.” He was no longer smiling. Without asking, or offering to pour me any, he stood, refilled his Scotch glass, and sat again. He said, “It was important to me to come back to this time early on in the struggle. Even if only to remind myself of how unspeakably blind you all were.”

    “You mean the War on Terrorism,” I said.

    “I mean the Long War with Islam,” he said. “The Century War. And it’s not over yet where I come from. Not close to being over.”

    Yours In Liberty - Furthermore islam and it's enablers MUST be destroyed!
    NorthGunner III

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas a dying tradition? Had anyone heard the term "christmas market" before the "attack?" It would seem to be a tradition. A tradition of money exchanging, linking us to Rome etc.... Germany to Chicago.
    Perhaps man's traditions are some what at the root of our problems?
    And yes, while we have negleted to heed "the founders warnings," We have neglected the Word of the Master. The Master of both heaven and earth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's conceivable that we're past the nadir of our cultural decline. The recent election wasn't so much about Donald Trump as it was about a very large group ignoring the propaganda, dis-information and demands of the "Deep State" and it's players.

    As TL states, one thing "they" are good at is infiltration, dissention and suspicion. Lineman makes an (IMO) great point in mentioning neighbors and how in establishing local relationships that become trust level bonds we can avoid the eyes and ears of the DS and therefore it's attention.

    Let's say you have in your neck of the woods, two other folks that you become aligned with. That's not something you'll do by tacking up flyers asking folks to join your militia group, you need to get to know folks. That takes time and effort. Very few "covers" can stand the tests of time and familiarity. Getting to the point here, which is with a three person team, the potential for self defense or operational effectiveness increases greatly over the individual.

    Is it as good as a "Company", organized and training? No, probably not, but it also won't come with informers, infiltrators and the attention of the DS. Secure your families minds first, then look to your neighborhood. Start now as it'll take time...

    Jeff B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's conceivable that we're past the nadir of our cultural decline. The recent election wasn't so much about Donald Trump as it was about a very large group ignoring the propaganda, dis-information and demands of the "Deep State" and it's players.

    As TL states, one thing "they" are good at is infiltration, dissention and suspicion. Lineman makes an (IMO) great point in mentioning neighbors and how in establishing local relationships that become trust level bonds we can avoid the eyes and ears of the DS and therefore it's attention.

    Let's say you have in your neck of the woods, two other folks that you become aligned with. That's not something you'll do by tacking up flyers asking folks to join your militia group, you need to get to know folks. That takes time and effort. Very few "covers" can stand the tests of time and familiarity. Getting to the point here, which is with a three person team, the potential for self defense or operational effectiveness increases greatly over the individual.

    Is it as good as a "Company", organized and training? No, probably not, but it also won't come with informers, infiltrators and the attention of the DS. Secure your families minds first, then look to your neighborhood. Start now as it'll take time...

    Jeff B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This UN move upon the "world stage." Interesting timing.
    There is a muddy river seperating physical Israel and Spiritual Israel.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a published and produced writer, a novelist, a freelance writer, a playwright and blogger.