Lies of Omission

Lies of Omission
An Amazing Documentary

Media Appearance

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Motel 8

While editing the footage for Lies of Omission, I have been privy to many very salient points and points of view, from Mike Vanderboegh, Matt Bracken, David Codrea, Claire Wolfe and Larry Pratt. There is a wealth of information and discussed in concise (after the edit) and understandable ways. This will be a film of immense value and one that I am even anxious to see in its fully edited form.

Because many of these people are only known to the public by particular stances, or stands they have taken, their depth of understanding of particular issues important to the readers of this blog and others like it, are immeasurable. I watch and wonder how many times I have said, or thought the exact same things? But to compile all of this into a 90 min film is an education.

I believe that this is a film that will differentiate one level of understanding from another, that there is before this film and after this film in one's comprehension of the forces and obstacles we face in the enduring struggle for freedom. Even being present at the filming of these interviews does not offer one a true perspective on what is being said and the value that it might have on all of us who struggle for some way to communicate our point of view to our friends and children.

I am here in the belly of the beast editing what is a wholly subversive film to the radicals in the government of every political party. The truth that shines through with almost every participant is the rejection of party politics, of even thinking in a Democrat/Republican paradigm. I am proud and honored to have been able to be a part of this and I know that those who have helped to fund it and continue to support it will be very proud and pleased to have it in their video library, or perhaps on their coffee table, like bait for their liberal friends and relatives.

Where I am most honored is to be in possession of Mike's interview. It is an honor and a responsibility that I take very seriously. I have just taken a short break from constant editing at the Motel 8 to let all those who have contributed to this effort that it is going along fine and you will be happy to have participated.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a published and produced writer, a novelist, a freelance writer, a playwright and blogger.