Lies of Omission

Lies of Omission
An Amazing Documentary

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Even If Alone

This is where I am going to get sideways with a couple of folks, some of my favorite folks, but I don't write this blog to make friends. I write it because I think there are some things to be said. So, here we go.

I am not interested in the general protesting sort of stuff, but I do believe in showing a presence, in putting out a signal of what is to come if things continue toward Marxism. I have been to a lot of Tea Party things, but almost always as a defender of the people doing the protesting. I recall one event in Denver and I was watching for aggression against the Tea Party gathered there. I don't believe in signs and all of that, but as a show of force, I do. So, some union thug had cornered a black Tea Party guy and was giving him the liberal line on why a black man should be in the Tea Party. This union thug was big and had done some enforcing before, he had the marks, so I intervened and his friends, seeing how this was going to go with someone who could and would fight back, dragged him away before the cameras caught his Marxist nature.

Despite the fact that one must go "full retard" as it is called in the piece, there are some very good suggestions for those who feel the same way I do. I am always willing to engage the Marxists, wherever they present themselves. I don't know how to explain to people that we are engaged in a WAR that should be fought by our police and our military, but if one has not been paying attention, they are not or will not ever be on our side of things. They have already bought into the power of the Deep State. They are the Deep State.

Here's the fact, if you are not willing to go out and put yourself between the Marxist thugs in black and do battle in the streets to protect those pro-Trumpers out there, I just don't get it. We cannot always take a defensive position. The war will not be settled anywhere, but in the streets. The Tea Party, for all of the degradation it receives, changed the last three elections. It may not have changed the stripes on the tiger, but it changed the tigers, it changed Democrat house seats to Republican and it revealed the extent to which the Republicans were just Democrats with better talking points. It changed A LOT. I say this, having distanced myself from them for a long time, and not out of admiration, but to say that it changed nothing is unadulterated nonsense. At least as much as could be changed politically. It also taught a lot of us that it had no ability to actually change anything, except letters associated with some politicians. Okay, lesson learned, I moved on to people I thought understood the battlefield and would be willing to engage the enemy.

Perhaps I was wrong.

I guess, if one considers themselves a "general" then there is no reason to go out into the streets and stop the Marxists from "punching a Nazi" which, if you haven't been paying attention, is anyone not a Marxist piece of garbage. But, if you are a "soldier" and consider yourself a "bullet-catcher" the way I do, then it is perfectly reasonable to get out there, get a little bloody, go to jail for the night, but do not cede the streets your mothers, wives and daughters walk to those thugs. It is someone's mom out there doing what she thinks is politically relevant. It doesn't matter if she is wrong, or right, but not to stand between her and the Marxists so she can have her say is wrong, dead wrong and to some extent cowardly.

I understand the "local, local, local" mindset and that is all well and good, but if the Marxists are shoving people around in your AO and you think it is none of your business, that's where we part ways. I'm not saying one should drive cross country, but an hour or two from you is your AO. Let me spell it out for you. The mobs coming into your direct AO are going to form in the cities and by taking the head-in-the-sand posture, you are only letting them gain power, influence and funding with which to do it. In my opinion, they should be engaged anywhere they raise their ugly scalps. I have driven hours and hours to be there when I thought they would show up, just to be there, just to stand between the pro-Trumpers and these thugs. That is my duty. If it isn't yours, fine. I will not judge, but neither will I tolerate being called a Retard, because I recognize my duty and am fully willing and determined to do it. Even if I am alone.

This is, to me, the crucial difference between us and them. They go out to bust people in the mouth, we are the defenders, the protectors of our people, or at least the defenders of liberty, other people's liberty, not just ours. And, we don't have to agree with them to defend them. The ugliness represented by these Marxists is what I am wholly against, in every form and if I am not willing to oppose it at great personal risk, then I don't really care about it at all. I might as well just sit in my little hole and wait for the knock, so I can shoot through the door. But, that is not me.

17 comments:

  1. I hear ya brother!

    Locked, Loaded and Ready to Engage

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftl6hjmqSnA&time_continue=2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ensiferum "One Man Army"
    https://youtu.be/uv0CRm94ObE
    First one was a clip from 300: Rise Of An Empire, 1st sea battle. God bless man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Standing for Liberty is not going "Full Retard". Full Retard is the actions of the ProgreSSive-Marxist-Moosie NWO Cartel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly right. Where ever they are they need to be confronted. As the quote goes "All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
    A lot of these Marxists are cowards. I had one in our churches Sunday School class. For weeks he looked for any opportunity to push his Marxist philosopy. No one said anything. Not even the Sunday School teacher. I finally called him on his garbage philosophy and he hasn't brought up his beliefs since then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evil does not need to defeat good if it can simply get 'good' to act the same as evil does in the name of 'good'. This is the long con that the left has been playing against Christians for decades, it is the Dark Side calling out to Luke to join it. As Adm. Ackbar notably proclaimed "It's a Trap!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's better just to ignore them then to go street fight with them. The old saying about wrestling with a pig applies.
    Our problems are not going to be solved by beating up pathetic black block protesters, nor are they going to be solved by "I Love Trump" rallies. These people do more to discredit themselves with their antics than anything we could possibly do to them.

    After five days of anti-Trump blocking bridges and freeways even libs in Portland, Oregon were starting to hate the far left. If you get into a hassle with them you are likely to end up with as bad looking visuals as the Antifa suffer from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a difference between standing in protection of others and getting into a brawl. Get the optics on your side, take a few shots before giving any back. Get it on tape. The MSM doesn't control the universe anymore.

      But, by not even being there to defend, we show a weakness that will always be exploited.

      Delete
  8. The Marxist's have been great at planning and as Iron Mike Tyson said "Everybody has a plan till they get hit in the face"...........hit'em in the face brother!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The thugs on the street are mindless pawns. And the pawns don't give the orders or pull the strings. Sun Tzu said that to win, one must defeat the enemy's strategy. The left's strategy has always been to take the nation by stealth. To move the country to Marxism inch by inch without being noticed until it is too late to do anything about it. The population is starting to reject the left because they are seeing them for who they are. It is vital that this process continue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be at such a rally next month, in Kentucky. For the purpose of protecting demonstrators that are protesting the closure of an industry there by the Marxist Obama junta. I will be providing a sort of medical AND self defense base to aid the demonstrators against the Antifa thugs who have already stated that they plan to be there. Those from my group will have sufficient equipment to engage. "War to the knife, knife to the hilt, throw away the scabbard". - Nathan B. Forrest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, shoot me a private email tld@tldavis.com

      Delete
  11. Pat we could use you at the state house March 25th in Ohio, and as many ppl as you can muster.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The battle we are seeing has been building for a very long time led by the progressive party and their supporters. It is the ultimate fight - between good and evil. It is the spiritual fight that Jesus warned us about long time ago.
    The Marxists we are seeing out in the streets are of violent nature that also includes absolute vile actions. I have always considered that the actions of evil ergo needing a different approach.
    This is a great and encouraging post and call to action that we need because talking or discussing it is not enough. They need to know our presence even if it is standing between these thugs and one of us. I use the label thugs because it applies.
    thank you for your encouragement as well as call to action!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know how I know I made a good choice in where I live? It would take me at least 5 hours driving at highway speed to find a Marxist to square off with. Oh, we have a few around here but they are pretty Fricken docile.....

    ReplyDelete

  14. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.

    goldenslot

    gclub online

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a published and produced writer, a novelist, a freelance writer, a playwright and blogger.