Lies of Omission

Lies of Omission
An Amazing Documentary

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Lies of Omission: Update

We are quickly approaching a time when the façade can no longer be maintained. I don't know how it has held up as long as it has. The very idea that judges, black-robed Marxists, can reject a perfectly Constitutional action of the president, an explicit duty of the president, is not just a shame, or an abuse, it is the spear-in-the-ground type of challenge. It is a call-out, a challenge to the very legitimacy of the Constitution. \

While I have felt this way any number of times in the past, it is much more pronounced now that Trump is the President. I was never very sure about Trump, but I will tell you one thing, this guy brings out the worst in the leftists, he makes them absolutely drop the pretense of sanity. Nothing warms the heart like that. Now, I'm still not sure where Trump reveals the worst he has, but in his budget he defunds PBS, the National Endowment for the Arts and Humanities. Okay, he probably did that as a warning shot to the Marxists, let them fight for those things and give him other things. I know how the game is played, but do you have any idea how many brown underpants were created by that budget proposal?

Keep in mind, these are the people who make it necessary for me to come with my hat in my hand and beg for money to finish our film. I looked at those websites and our film didn't even have a category, much less a chance for funding. But, y'all can be proud of the fact that we are going to pull this film off and it is going to be something that will get some tongues wagging. There are things in there that sounded a little "conspiratorial" at one time, but now have been proven accurate and it is a warning that rings that much more pertinent.

I wanted to announce to those who have been visiting her site for a while, that we have contacted and enlisted the help of Kit Perez of The Order of the White Rose and the Patrick Henry Society to the effort. We will be doing her interview shortly. Currently we are at 42% of the goal on our latest fundraiser for Lies of Omission  and are close to finalizing the film's contents as soon as we get Kit's interview "in the can." But, that sort of raises another issue. I went through the film and compiled a "shot list" that we need in order to make this a truly stunning film. I came up with about 70 pieces of B-roll.

Since so many of the readers of this blog and Western Rifle Shooters Association have funded this effort, I feel I can discuss some of the finances with you all. To date, we have raised about $50,000 for this film; most of that from ourselves and the rest from all of you. No one other than the principles have donated more than $1000, which I take to mean a lot. It means a lot of people have helped out with what they could. Which, no matter how much it is, is dear to the people who have donated it.

But, and you knew that was coming, those 70 pieces of B-roll come at a dear price. They are shots we can't get by ourselves, they are either historical or owned by others. When you put them into a "commercial" documentary they want a mint for each one. A picture of Michael Isikoff goes for between $170 to $250. One lousy picture of someone I don't even care for. And, we might get by without that, but you have to be extremely careful when you put these things into a documentary. You will spend the next six years in court, if you aren't sure of who owns it and that they have been paid to use it. Shutterstock wanted $2300 for 30 clips of video.

So, here we are with an outstanding film that can go either way. It can be a film interesting to those who already hold these views, or it can be a stunning film that will get a lot of interest, even from groups who disagree with us. For instance, I watched a documentary called "Shadow of Liberty" that was filmed by the folks from "Democracy Now!" a highly leftists program. But it was beautifully shot, even if they did use the same B-roll over too many times, it was remarkable and artistic and I watched the whole thing. I didn't agree with their conclusions or their solution to the problem of a corrupt media, which they blamed on capitalism and their solution was for the news to be government funded, but as far as photography and cinematography, it was outstanding. That's what this film needs to be to make any real headway.

So, once again, with hat in hand, a thing I never have or would do for myself, I ask for one last push. I have done a few radio programs and that has helped to raise a few funds, but I would have to be on the radio every day to get where we need to be. Unless of course, Hannity or someone put me on. I am looking to finish off this campaign and maybe get 100% of the goal, which would pay for the B-roll and fund some initial PR and advertising. All of these things I have arranged for, but cannot give the go-ahead on until we can pay for it.

We are going to do a few more things on this campaign. I already uploaded a picture of the T-shirt available (be sure to note your size) and I will put up Matt Bracken's book Enemies Foreign and Domestic and Claire Wolfe's Rebelfire: Into The Gray Zone, but those are limited.

The war is underway and I am hoping this film will help us recruit some reinforcements. I know it can do it. I have watched a lot of documentaries looking for what works and what doesn't and we are fortunate to have such engaging personalities to speak for all of us to the next generation. It comes at a great time. It is possible that they will re-open the Fast and Furious investigation, the media is imploding and shedding believers everyday. Thanks Rachel Maddow! The time is right, the people are right, the message is right, the only thing left is to finish it and we need B-roll to do that.

This might be one too many times to the well, but I look at the price of the things we need and we don't have quite enough to pull it off, not in the way it needs to be done. Do what you can and know that our gratitude is immense for all of you who have brought us this far. LIES OF OMISSION. I even had to get a Facebook account to get a hold of Brian Terry's brother for pictures. God help me.

2 comments:

  1. Have an artist do a caricature of these people and use that.It's art, protected under 'Public figure'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information,
    I got good ideas from this amazing blog.

    goldenslot

    gclub online

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a published and produced writer, a novelist, a freelance writer, a playwright and blogger.