Lies of Omission

Lies of Omission
An Amazing Documentary

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Pikeville This Weekend

As June closes in, we at 12 Round Productions are in the final stages of edits for Lies of Omission, bringing together music, sound and B-roll to meet the deadline. The deadline is NOT June 1st, it is IN June, that timeframe has not changed.

But, aside from publicity and the like, I have seen my role diminish to the point that I can do something else with my time, which brings me to Pikeville, KY this weekend. In the post I wrote a few weeks ago, here, I mentioned that I thought this was necessary. It will be an important skirmish in the war on the First Amendment. These Antifa(s) are outright Communists and are dedicated to the disruption and disintegration of the United States as a republic. It can be summarized as nothing less and it is up to us, to show that we are not afraid of them and are, in fact, anxious to engage them, because we know that they are paid-for muscle and anti-American agitators.

America may no longer be what it once was, or, at least, what I thought it was, but no matter how it is politically diminished, it is still full of Americans who hold the principles it claimed to promote close to their heart and at the forefront of their minds. This is a war on the street-level between those soldiers who are willing to place themselves in danger to stand up for the principles of liberty and the globalist-collectivist left.

Those gathering in Pikeville, KY do not all have the same ideology, or the same perspectives, they might even be at each other's throats in a normal context, but when it comes to the defense of our individual rights, they align close enough to center to be effective.

This is not a fight that we have chosen, this is a fight that Antifa wanted, that they planned in order to disrupt an annual gathering of the Traditional Workers Party, something I probably would not normally support, but in this context, when Antifa has targeted them for a beat down, I will be there. I am traveling a great distance to be there, because I believe in, whenever possible, backing up my rhetoric with action. I will also be there with a camera to document this for the film. To show those who view our work an illustration of all of the dangers of continuing to ignore the issues before us today.

So, whoever might read these words and think of participating in this event, look for me and if you can, help me get some footage. At least, should the worst happen to me, take the card out of the camera and secret it away before it is destroyed or confiscated.

As some of you know, Kentucky is my ancestral homeland, so I do not feel as if I am intervening in a fight that does not concern me. My family held land in and around the Georgetown/Frankfurt area on Miller's Run where it flows into Elkhorn Creek. I have a copy of a deed dated 1787. I am proud of my Kentucky heritage and that is what I am going to defend this weekend.

15 comments:

  1. I live in the next county, the Nazis have rescheduled so it's just the commies this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so. The only thing rescheduled is the "Unity Party" that some cuck professor from the University of Pikeville was putting together. We're still meeting antifa there tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Good luck and may God watch over you and all the patriots there

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Larry Hughes: The rally at the college has been cancelled, but afaik, the Traditional Workers Party, LotS, etc are still supposed to show for the rally tomorrow. TWP was kicked out of Jenny Wiley and is having their gathering on private property today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "America may no longer be what it once was, or, at least, what I thought it was, but no matter how it is politically diminished, it is still full of Americans who hold the principles it claimed to promote close to their heart and at the forefront of their minds. This is a war on the street-level between those soldiers who are willing to place themselves in danger to stand up for the principles of liberty and the globalist-collectivist left."

    Amen,brother. God bless you and keep you safe. - Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  5. The event went off as planned, pleasure meeting you, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The way the media was portraying it was just as Nazis vs. Antifa. What really went down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to write it up Sunday night

      Delete
  7. Nazis fighting Communists? Have at it. Why again are we picking sides with any form of collectivism?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably no reason, but I gathered great Intel on methods and tactics, ID'd leaders with pictures. Also interesting insights. After action to come

      Delete
    2. Good work, and thank you.

      Delete
  8. I'm going to write it up Sunday night

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a published and produced writer, a novelist, a freelance writer, a playwright and blogger.